The best Tango experience in Buenos Aires.
Dinner Show of Tango in Abasto, Gardels neighborhood in Buenos Aires.
Ten dancers, a sextet and three singers give life to a great conceptual spectacle of dance, music, singing, colour and sensuality.
The show presents a precise thematic implementation where the best Tango tradition interacts, classic tango, with modern tango and the multimedia entertainment.
In twenty pictures, seven changes of clothing, excellent choreography, two male voices and one female, adjusted sound, direction of lights, and audio-visual support, Cátulo Tango offers an excellent artistic production of an hour and a quarter of a length in Abasto, the neighborhood of Carlos Gardel, in Buenos Aires.
Live an exciting evening
Enjoy a traditional and delicious Argentinian dinner
Watch the skill of professional tango dancers
An unforgettable show with an amazing sextet of musicians
A unique opportunity to listen to iconic tango singers
- Empanadas meat or ham and cheese
- Steak with Vegetable Ratatouille and Cherry Tomatoes Cream.
- Ham an Muzzarella Sorrentinos (Stuffed Pasta) with Leek, Mushrooms and Cherry Tomatoes Cream.
- Fish of the Season with shrimp Sauce and Saffron accompanied with Vegetable Ratatouille.
- Chicken with Mushroom Sauce and Noisette Potatoes.
- Tagliatelle al Pomodoro.
- Brownie with Ice Cream an Berries.
- Fruit Salad with Ice Cream.
- Cheese and Quince.
If you have any questions or concerns about our show, schedule, prices, with the food on the menu or anything else referred to our service please feel free to contact us.
Office hours: Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Dinner schedule show: Thursday, Friday and Saturday 8:30 p.m.
You can fill the form or call to these numbers:
- (+54) 1141064511
- (+54) 1141064574
Cátulo Tango is located at Dr. Tomás Manuel de Anchorena 647 street, corner Zelaya. In the Abasto, neighborhood of the famous Carlos Gardel.